11 August 2011

Buzzzy!

I'm still here, I promise.  :0)
Just getting the boys ready for school, shopping, enjoying the last few days of summer vacation. My laptop finally crashed for good, sigh...so I need to get it fixed or get another one. Hopefully soon.

Anywho... the little white dress may get a larger version soon, there has been lots of questions about that, as of right now, I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and learning to cro-tat! How cool is that? I won a giveaway from Neicee and in one of the magazines...Inside Crochet from the UK!!!!!  There is a tut on it. Yay! Have a lovely day!  Thank you Neicee!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! I've missed your posts, hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer. Looking forward to seeing your white dress, I'm sure it's very pretty. Have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Mornin Sarah!!!

    Ah!!! how I remember the last few days before the start of the school year, always busy. Now I see my daughter running around taking care of back to school shopping, registration, trying to get the children back on a early bedtime schedule, and I'm glad that I can sit and have my coffee in peace. I enjoyed it when I had to do it. Now it's her turn.

    Enjoy this time in your life Sarah, it goes by much too quickly.

    Have a great rest of your day, Blessings!!!!


    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes back to school stuff - house becomes a flurry!
    Look forward to seeing some new makes from your new mags! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting Sarah Sweethearts and taking the time to leave a comment too! Hope you have a beautifully blessed day! God Bless and Happy Crocheting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...