31 December 2011

Ringing in the New Year...

Crochet style!  At least for right now. I've decided to take a page from Heather's book, and work up a solid color cable afghan. The color is teal, so warm and deep. Beautiful. I need a new throw for my gandmas rocking chair. She gave it to me when I was preggers with my first child. I do have some greeeeeeeat news, well I will in a few weeks, maybe a month or so. I can't wait!!!!! Promise I'll share it with you soon! Hope you had a fantastic 2011 and that 2012 is even better for you! Happy Crocheting and have a  beautiful New Year.....all year long!  God bless!


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Can't wait to hear your good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I love the shawl!! The color is great.

    Have a great new year filled with many blessings.

    Can't wait for the good news!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting Sarah Sweethearts and taking the time to leave a comment too! Hope you have a beautifully blessed day! God Bless and Happy Crocheting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...