09 December 2011

Yay! It's done!

Finally! Inspired by Tiago's african violet stocking on ravelry, I knew when I saw theirs that my stocking pattern hunting days were over. It was tricky to sew up, but I love how it turned out. We've been making paper Christmas ornaments from wrapping paper, cards, origami, I'll show you a photo soon. My mom is coming next Friday so we've been going crazy making and cleaning and ahhhhhh! Lol, trying to get everything done, have a lovely wonderful Christmas-y weekend! God bless!


6 comments:

  1. Your stocking turned out great! I love the African Flowers. Have fun with your mom and enjoy your weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this pattern! I am doing a stocking pattern now that is polka dot hexagons. Really wishing I had seen your African Violet one. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting Sarah Sweethearts and taking the time to leave a comment too! Hope you have a beautifully blessed day! God Bless and Happy Crocheting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...