29 January 2012

Haberdashery

or some such things creating together


Granny hearts I've made forever but this time I used a tutorial. Miss A~ Loves her new bunting hanging over her bed. Very Cheery!


Some fun things I'll be working with today, haberdashery, notions sewing pretty little things, crocheting a doily or two. My Mama is coming next Sunday for a few days' visit so adding some sweet decorations and nice little touches to our home are in order.



Buttons, I love the little heart and the big folk heart!



Granny hearts and a sweet little hexagon motif, that will be a pincushion soon.



Bunting, I just love this stuff, I know it's every where, but it really looks like party or picnic, they add so much cheer to a room and we need all the happy we can get now a~days.


Now for some nurishment, what better way to start the day than to pray and then have some Pink Iced cookies? (...ummm, some little someone in my home has already taken a bite of my cookie....guess they wanted one too!)  Have a charmingly sweet and fun filled day with your family, count your blessings out loud and Love Like Jesus! Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting Sarah Sweethearts and taking the time to leave a comment too! Hope you have a beautifully blessed day! God Bless and Happy Crocheting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...