19 February 2012

Road Trip!

We're back from our trip a little early. Miss A caught a nasty bug, so instead of going to the Apple Barn and the flea market today, we drove home. The mountains are beautiful at day break, especially with the misty rain and fog. Next time, I want to go just to take photos and hike the trails, see the balds and the waterfalls. God has made a beautiful place.

Here's some of the photos from yesterdays touristy type shopping. Heart shaped pottery! Need I say more?










I love mountain history, my heritage, arts and crafts villages and amish too. There's just something calming about stepping back in time, a more simple way of life.

Enjoy your sunday, I have a sick little one to care for today. God bless!  :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun trip :) Hope Little Miss A is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I love mill picture. Looks like you all had a great time. I hope your little girl feels better soon.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting Sarah Sweethearts and taking the time to leave a comment too! Hope you have a beautifully blessed day! God Bless and Happy Crocheting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...