13 November 2012

To blog or not to blog...



I have had a difficult time trying or not to write a blog post. Sometimes in life things happen that are so great they stop you in your tracks and you have to take time to pray and think and reflect and see other ways to do things. So much has happened in such a short amount of time. With the storms displacing people, earthquakes, division among people. We are on the other side of the election and things are happening that some people like and some don’t. I’m not opening a spring board for debate, just stating my thoughts and the reason for my blogging absence. Right now I feel God working in my life. I’m still not ready to put into words but I know that God is dealing with our country and to keep on pretending that everything is hunky dory that nothing has changed is a lie. We are Americans, United we Stand, Divided we fall. One Nation Under God with Liberty and Justice for All. You should not have to bend your faith in this country. It was built with the idea that we can live life and survive with religious freedom to worship God as we see fit, One Nation Under God.

You’re Free to disagree with me, many soldiers died over years to give you that right. You have that freedom because someone fought for you to have that right. Respect it, not abuse it.

On another note, in this time I’ve taken off, my oldest child was Baptized! My middle child has been to the doctor and changes have been made to his medicine, so we are working through that right now also. Miss A has a difficulty in school, I’m not going into it but she is getting help also. With Thanksgiving and Christmas, my life is full right now.  I have been crocheting some Christmas Ornaments for the tree and may post some photos soon. I do love my blog and all of my readers, you make my day with your friendship and comments, visiting your blogs and being part of this online needle working community.   It’s just that so much is on my mind and until I get some peace from it I just don’t have it in me to do anything else.  I’m taking this time to draw closer to God, to my family and those I can help with the gifts He’s given me. I pray for each and every one who reads this, that your life would be blessed, and that you would know Jesus.

I will not respond to negative comments as I am just letting my regular readers know that my heart is heavy and apologizing for my absence. If I receive hate mail (as I have in the past) I will turn off commenting.

17 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! You have shared some very insightful & discerning thoughts...thank you for that. Stay strong in Him, nurture your family & of course --- have yarn on hand at all times!☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Bless you and have a beautiful week!

      Delete
  2. I understand what you're feeling - it's a shame about some of the stuff going on today. I wish you the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I the same for you.:)

      Delete
  3. God and Family always come first :) Wishing you many blessings through this Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! Blessings to you too!

      Delete
  4. Dear Sweet Sarah~
    I will pray for you every day during this time. My household and family have been weathering a storm the last couple of years in one way or another as well. I take breaks from blogging and anything else in life anytime I need to, to draw closer to God. We must. You do what you need to do and know you are not being forgotton. You are precious ~ to HIM ~ and to me.
    Love,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sarah, have a restful vacation from blogging. We will certainly miss you and hope to see you soon. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dear Sarah, I follow you both here as well as satellite TV in magnificent designs and shares the successful days, I wish to meet again my love I love you and leave you here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are blogging Sarah, a few of my kids have had issues at school wither social, behavioural or learning - my mum once said don't worry "water always finds its own level" - how true this is. My eldest is flourishing at high school and the other one with become confident with maths eventually and all will be ok.

    It's a busy, confused old world - and faith helps us guide our way through you are right xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMEN, I couldn't of said it better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May the Lord bless you and your family, and give you his precious peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For the past year or so I have been trying to decide if I will begin my own blog. It seems to be so much work and I don't know that I will the time but I would love to share my projects and things that happen in my life. Your blog is just so inspiring to me. My husband has MS and is not doing very well, in and out of the hospital and rehabs. But as I said, you inspire me. I think if you can do it, I can too. Right?
    May you GOD bless you and keep you and all you love wrapped in his arms every day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep praying Sarah with eyes fixed on Him, thanks be to God for His precious Son who promises to take us through no matter what.
    Stay blessed
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tree & ornaments..sit & look at the lights in the dark...so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting Sarah Sweethearts and taking the time to leave a comment too! Hope you have a beautifully blessed day! God Bless and Happy Crocheting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...