27 December 2012

Cutie Booties...

  I've been working on some cute little things for charity over Christmas break. :)
The Furrylicious Baby Boots in Bernat Baby Sport colorway Pyjama Party.



 Also the Crocodile Stitch Baby Booties. Same yarn, also need to pick up some cute buttons to sew onto them. I'm not really happy with the bottom of them, I like a sole worked in the round and have been reworking it for future pairs. I think I may work the stitch like Crochetroo first did several years ago with the Scallop Tea Cozy pattern where the "crocodile" pattern was worked in rows instead of alternating rows. That might be pretty too. As well as a matching outfit.


Knitting too!
Woohoo! 
The May Baby Sweater with Bernats Baby Blanket yarn, this stuff is so cute! The colorway is Pitter Patter. 

I really need to pick up some cute buttons, any suggestions or where do you buy your buttons? 
I had some really cute polka dot ones from Hobby Lobby, but I've used them all by now.

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and are getting ready for a great new years too!

8 comments:

  1. Your booties are really cute. Our JoAnn's has a whole isle dedicated to buttons. It's fun looking at all the different ones available. Happy New Year to you and your family. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! We do have a JoAnn's here too, I just near seem to have enough time to browse, lol!

      Delete
  2. What a blessing these will be for tiny little feet. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booties are so cute! I can't wait to see your sweater made from the Baby Blanket yarn. I made a blanket with it and it is soft and cuddly. Nice work!
    Eileen:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! (I'm working on it this morning) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. How adorable Sarah!
    The crocodile booties are my favorite.
    I usually buy buttons at Hobby Lobby or Walmart.
    Happy hunting :)
    Happy New Year,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting Sarah Sweethearts and taking the time to leave a comment too! Hope you have a beautifully blessed day! God Bless and Happy Crocheting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...